- You can connect a
PS4controller to your iPhonevia the phone’s Bluetooth menu.
- Before connecting it to your iPhone, put your PS4 controller in pairing mode by holding the button
Playstationand the Share buttons.
- Connecting a PS4 controller to your iPhone will allow you to play a variety of mobile games with a controller.
As addicting and fun as iPhone games are, some games can be difficult to play when all you have is a touchscreen. This is especially true for first person shooters and other games that require fine movement.
But there is good news for
Quick advice: Not all games support controllers, and the App Store usually won’t tell you which games do or don’t. The only real way to find out is to do some research online or test it yourself.
You can get started by connecting your PS4 controller through the iPhone’s Bluetooth menu.
How to connect a PS4 controller to an iPhone
1. On your PS4 controller, press the Playstation and To share buttons. Hold both until the backlight starts flashing, indicating that your PS4 controller is in pairing mode.
2. When your controller is in pairing mode, open the Settings app on your iPhone and select the Bluetooth tongue. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your iPhone – if it’s not, you can tap the slider at the top of this screen to turn it on.
3. Your iPhone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. When it finds your controller, you should see its name appear under Other devices – if you are using an official PS4 controller, it will probably be called
4. Wait a minute. Once the controller connects successfully, the controller will be listed under My devices, labeled with the word “Connected.”
How to play PlayStation 4 games on a PlayStation 5
How to connect a PS4 controller to your PS4 and charge or add controllers
How to delete your PS4 user account or permanently close your PlayStation Network account
How to connect an Xbox controller to your iPhone to play games and more