This tutorial is about creating Google Chrome themes. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create Google Chrome Themes. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to create Google Chrome themes
Have you ever wanted to customize the look of your web browser? Themes for Google Chrome can be used just for that. The Chrome Theme Store can offer a wide variety of options, from space themes to cars and beautiful landscapes, but what if none of these options meet your needs or you want to customize Chrome to use the Chrome Theme Store. your own photos as a background? Well, luckily you can.
Chrome has a simple built-in feature that lets you import a new tab background image and customize the interface color scheme from a variety of presets. If Chrome’s built-in functionality doesn’t have the number of customization options you want, a website called Theme Beta offers a feature-rich but easy-to-use Chrome theme builder (although the installation process will take a while). little). more complex). In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of creating your own Chrome theme using both tools.
How to Create Google Chrome Themes
To customize Chrome with the Chrome Theme Creator Tool:
- Go to the Chrome Theme Creator page and select Add to Chrome.
- Select Add Application to install Theme Creator.
- Chrome automatically opens the Applications tab. Select Theme Builder.
- Give your new theme a name in the field at the top left of the page.
- Select Upload Image and choose a high resolution image to base your theme on.
- Once the image is loaded, a preview is displayed on the right side of the screen. Use the controls below the image to make adjustments, including position, size, and repeat.
- Select Generate Colors to create a color scheme for your theme based on the image you uploaded. The website automatically updates the preview to show you the colors it detected in the image you uploaded.
- If you want to change any of the colors, go to the Colors tab. In this tab, you can select one of the browser window colors and change the colors to your liking.
- Go to the Basics tab and select Package & Install to package your new theme as a Chrome extension.
- You receive a warning from Chrome informing you that malicious extensions can damage your computer. Select Keep to download your theme.
- Go to Chrome menu > More tools > Extensions and select Developer mode in the top right corner to enable it.
- Locate the CRX file on your computer and drag and drop it into your browser window.
- Select Add Theme from the pop-up window.
- Chrome takes a few seconds to apply the theme. If you want to return to the default, select Cancel.
Final Words: How to Create Google Chrome Themes
Hope you understand this article How to Create Google Chrome Themes, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.