This tutorial explains how to install Nocturnal Kodi Build. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to Install Nocturnal Kodi Build. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Nocturnal Kodi Build
Nocturnal is a unique Kodi build on the channel repository that includes other great builds like Fire and Ice and Iconic Build. The Nocturnal version offers high quality video plugins, great categories and an amazing user interface. Nocturnal works particularly well when integrated with Real Debrid. Before installing Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to its default settings. This can be easily done on any device that has Kodi installed.
You might have seen the name Kodi online recently and wondered what it is. Kodi is free, open-source software for managing your local collection of movies, TV shows, music, and photos. You might even remember the old Xbox Media Center (XBMC). Kodi relies solely on your existing media, so you don’t have to subscribe to video streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, or music streaming apps like Spotify and Pandora. Instead, Kodi’s utility is its support for many file types and compatibility with many different devices.
How to Install Kodi Nightly Version
- Open Kodi.
- Select Settings (gear icon at top left).
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Select nothing.
- Type EXACTLY the following http://myatom.one/AbsolutionBuilds/ and select OK.
- Highlight the box below marked Enter a name for this media source.
- Type AbsolutionBuilds then click OK.
- Go back to your home screen.
- Select Plugins from the left menu.
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box in the top left).
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select AbsolutionBuilds.
- Select repository.chainsrepo-xxxzip.
- Wait for Plugin activated notification.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select Deposit Channels.
- Select Program Add-ons.
- Select the Channel Creation Wizard.
- Select Install.
- Wait for the plugin installation notification.
- You will now see a pop-up regarding settings. You can select the one you want to save and then click Continue.
- Now select Click here in the next window.
- Select the String Builder helper again.
- Select Open.
- Select Builds (top left).
- On the left side you will see a list of build names.
- Scroll down and highlight – Night.
- Move your cursor to Install or New Install (a fresh install will erase your old settings and any plugins you have installed), then click on one of them.
- Select Yes, install.
- The version will now be downloaded and installed.
- Click OK when you are done and it will force quit Kodi.
- Open Kodi and leave it for a few minutes for the updates to complete.
Final Words: How to Install Nocturnal Kodi Build
Hope you understand this article, How to Install Nocturnal Kodi Build. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.